LS Electric PEGA Serie – Integrated Servo System Type
The enhanced efficiency integrated servo system PEGA-series from LS electric is a combined system of a motor, encoder and drive. It maximizes useful space when installed at limited and small spaces.
The PEGA Integrated Servo System includes real-time control through improved EtherCAT communication speed and supports CoE, EoE and FoE.
PEGA Serie – Integrated Servo System Type: main features
- Integrated motor, encoder and drive
- Maximization of useful space
- Effective for multi axis applications
- High speed, real-time capability
- Synchronization mechanism
- Improved EtherCAT communication speed
- Supporting CoE, EoE and FoE
- Status LED indicates EtherCAT status
- Velocity, position and torque control mode
Technical specifications & more info
|Rated output power (W)||50 - 300|
|Input voltage (VDC)||48 - 60|
|Continuous output current (Arms)||1,77 - 6,8|
|Maximum output current (Arms)||3,54 - 13,6|
|Safety functions||STO1 and STO2|
|Encoder type||Magnetic Encoder (12bit)|
|Communication standard||FoE, EoE, CoE|
Repair & Maintenance
Is a current component or drive system in need of maintenance or repair? BEGE has extensive knowledge of a wide variety of drives and systems. We guarantee a rapid resumption of operational procedures.
Your Reliable Partner in Drive Solutions
We make life easier for industrial enterprises by creating, optimizing and maintaining high-quality drives.