Venanzetti VVC Serie – CSA Electric Vibration Motors
CSA-compliant and durable. CSA electric vibration motors are used to vibrate a vibrating sieve, gutter or table, but also to vibrate products in a bunker or landfill pipe. Vibrators ensure an efficient and continuous process with an unobstructed flow of material.
Our customers in Canada and the United States use these CSA-certified motors in gas and dust explosion hazardous situations. BEGE offers a wide range of external vibrators characterized by their all-round applicability, durability and safety.
VVC Serie – CSA Electric Vibration Motors: main features
- Long Life & Low Maintenance
- Durable Use of Materials
- Robust Construction
Quality Vibration Control
- User-Specified Centrifugal Force
- Weight Regulating System
- Optimised Power/Weight Ratio
Standard CSA Compliance
- According to Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
- Health and Safety Design & Construction
- Environmental & Energy Efficiency