LS Electric XEL Serie – EtherCAT Smart I/O
LS Electric EtherCAT Smart I/O allows the connection of remote extension cards to the controller. The EtherCAT protocol enables real-time reading and control of sensors and both digital and analogue I/O.
Allowing sensors and signals to be read locally via a single UTP cable reduces cabling to make the system simpler and more effective. Combined with a Master Motion Controller (XMC-E32A/16A/08A/E32C), this creates a complete real-time motion solution with EtherCAT control.
Smart I/O allows users to reduce wiring with real-time I/O, enabling the implementation of a simple and effective system. It provides an EtherCAT communication protocol for extremely flexible use cases.
XEL Serie – EtherCAT Smart I/O: main features
- Connects with USB, analog modules and high speed counter modules
- Connects with master XMC, inverters, servo & motor
- Connects with temperature modules and input/output modules
- EtherCAT-based Smart I/O's ensures efficient system environment
- Reduce wiring and control I/O in realtime
- Realize a simple and effective system
- Maximum number of expansion: 8
- RUN/STOP Operation Mode
- Self-diagnosis function indicating error or warning
Technical specifications & more info
|Rated input voltage||DC24V|
|Input current (A)||<1.3|
|Inrush current (A)||<50|
|Rated output voltage (V)||DC5|
|Rated output current (A)||3.0|
|Maximum number of expansion||8|
|Operation mode||RUN, STOP|
|Refresh time||0 ~100|
|Standard input filter||1, 3 5, 10, 20, 70, 100ms|
|Data transfer speed (mbps)||100|
Repair & Maintenance
Is a current component or drive system in need of maintenance or repair? BEGE has extensive knowledge of a wide variety of drives and systems. We guarantee a rapid resumption of operational procedures.
Your Reliable Partner in Drive Solutions
We make life easier for industrial enterprises by creating, optimizing and maintaining high-quality drives.