TYC Leaf (Flyer) Chain
Powerful and robust. We carry a wide range of TYC flyer chains. These chains are manufactured according to ANSI and ISO standards and designed for heavy-duty loads. Compared to precision roller chains, flyer chains have higher strength values, making them suitable for high-impact environments.
A variety of lifting applications greatly benefit from these roller chains, ranging from forklifts and boom trucks to container and freight lifts.
Leaf (Flyer) Chain: main features
Standard ANSI Requirements
- According to American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Commonly Used for Power Transmission Purposes
- Meet or Exceed ANSI B29.1 Requirements
Complete Product Range
- Complete Range of Standard Attachments
- Various Materials Available
- Specialized & Customized on Request
Designed for Heavy Loads
- Suitable for High Driving & Loading Requirements
- Interchangable with Standard ANSI/ISO Chains
- User-Defined Solutions
Technical specifications & more info
|DIN ISO/ANSI number||AL222 - 1288, BL422 - 1446|
|Execution||2x2, 4x4, 6x6, 2x3, 3x4, 4x6|
Connecting link (cotter pin or E-clip type)
Repair & Maintenance
Is a current component or drive system in need of maintenance or repair? BEGE has extensive knowledge of a wide variety of drives and systems. We guarantee a rapid resumption of operational procedures.
Your Reliable Partner in Drive Solutions
We make life easier for industrial enterprises by creating, optimizing and maintaining high-quality drives.